What behavior issues can we help with?
Is your pet behaviorally healthy?
We offer professional assistance in evaluating and solving behavior problems using behavior and environmental modification. The reinforcement, desensitization, and enrichment techniques we use effectively treat behavior problems and help build a more satisfying relationship between you and your pet. The approaches are based on scientific principles of animal learning, behavior analysis, ecology, and neuroscience. For the best results we work at your home to assess the problem in the context where it occurs..
What do we do?
* Provide in-home private consultations
* Explain the reasons for the unwanted behavior using behavior analysis
* Create a personalized treatment plan
* Demonstrate how to use effective, scientifically validated, positive approaches to change your pet's behavior
* Recommend and help implement environmental and behavior modification strategies
* Monitor your pet's progress and provide follow-up support to maximize successful behavior change
* Provide you and your veterinarian with a written report
Services and fees
Initial Consultation $300
- For pets with behavior problems, such as aggression, fear, separation anxiety, and inappropriate elimination.
- Two-hour consultation in your home
- Free email and phone assistance for 6 months
In-home follow-up Consultations $90
- For assessing progress, making adjustments, and helping you implement your pet's customized treatment plan.
- One-hour session in your home following initial consultation.
- The number of recommended follow-up consultations will vary from case to case.
- For puppies and adult dogs that need individualized help with basic manners, such as sit, down, stay, leash walking, and more
- Dog-only and dog-owner training in your home
- Recommended number of sessions varies; discounts available for multiple training sessions
- Please contact us for pricing information
Temperament Assessment $200
- For adoptions, placement, and dangerous dog assessment
- 60-90 min assessment
- Includes history and standardized testing
- Testing sessions are videotaped
Travel fees may apply
CASH, CHECK, AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ACCEPTED AT THE TIME OF SERVICE